About NVC for the Next Generation
Our mission is to support youth in becoming effective compassionate leaders, by providing Nonviolent Communication programs that offer collaborative leadership skills that support awareness and care for our universal needs to school students, school personnel, prospective teachers, parents and community members.
Nonviolent Communication for the Next Generation ((NVC NextGen) offers useful tools to effectively reduce stress and address social and educational challenges cooperatively. Areas we can address include, but are not limited to:.
- Creating an environment of mutual trust and respect
- Reducing bullying
- Resolving conflicts at your organization
- Engaging our youth
The intention of NVC NextGen is to support young people in developing practical and powerful skills for understanding themselves and others, engaging cooperatively in resolving conflicts, learning, and developing leadership to positively impact the culture of the next generation through mutual respect, collaboration, and understanding.
Our services include:
- In-services for staff of Schools, Community Centers and other organizations serving youth and family members
- Mentoring support
- Classroom activities
- Classes for parents, family members, and those working with youth
- Kids' programs
- PTA Talks
- Peer Mediation
- Tailored programs for Schools and Community Centers
- Private and open groups for support and learning
For more information, visit our website at: Nvcnextgen.org
Programs funded by New Mexico Network for Nonviolent Communication, 501(c)3 non-profit. Donations welcome.